Sorry, The Rampage does not support Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer presents security concerns, and is no longer supported—even by Microsoft. Please download a modern browser such as:

Simply Why

Student Newspaper • 1987

A poetry submission by Michael Vichiola, BU class of 2025, Christian studies.

To every man or woman that is on the verge of their need to cry, how can I explain the pain you feel without any reason to try?

Because there are things that were destined to happen in the sinful world. From truth to lie which come out of anyone’s heart, to arguments that have no reason why, a hope that is able to thrive is something an open heart cannot deny.

Any tear that is shed down your little eye is kept inside the bottle and treasured always, no matter how big or small. His hand increases in size so he can pick up and give you strength through it all and guide you in your ways.

So, any time you feel afraid and stressed by it all, even when your crying eyes are surrounded by what they see, remember all things are possible, in the good times and the bad, because Christ the Lord is always there for you and me.

How can I explain to every man or woman in a world of pain and sorrow that there is joy in store tomorrow and not today? There will be a time when one cries aloud, “Tell me why” on a cold, dark winter’s night when the sky is gray.

But even so, it is well in a world that has gone astray, with all the reason to rejoice and be glad. Because all sadness will cease on that long-awaited day when he returns with his everlasting peace.

Close Magazine